Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a hood and dash piece that has a custom one of a kind Dukes of Hazzards / General Lee theme going on. And no I did not get this custom made - I purchased it a while back as a back-up set and never used it. The hood is in excellent condition and the dash has cuts for A pillars and around the cage. $80.00 OBO - which is what I paid. Would like to avoid shipping but if needed at buyers expense. Might be open to possible trades.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this still available? Are the letters stickers or are they painted on? Thank you.
Yeah still available. I have gotten alot of PMs but no takers YET.
I believe the letters are painted on - not too sure - I ll look at it tonight for you.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a nice looking hood and dash. Have you thought about going orange? You would be visible when leading a ride. LOL
Thanks Terry. And thats a negative on going full orange - I like my moco green for now. LOL

Hows the rhino LT install coming along? Dont tell me its still hasnt been installed! :eek2:

·
Registered
186 Posts
That is a nice looking hood and dash. Have you thought about going orange? You would be visible when leading a ride. LOL
Thanks Terry. And thats a negative on going full orange - I like my moco green for now. LOL

Hows the rhino LT install coming along? Dont tell me its still hasnt been installed! :eek2:
I like the orange, if I just had another Rhino I was building, I would buy it. Rhino LT installed-JK.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

I like the orange, if I just had another Rhino I was building, I would buy it. Rhino LT installed-JK.
do you need help installing the LT kit terry???

·
Registered
186 Posts

do you need help installing the LT kit terry???
What I need is time to get to it, every weekend something brakes or gets pushed up on my priority list. I want to work on it maybe next weekend. Thanks for the offer. Do you still have the two bushing(Rubber) for the one shock, if not I can buy them?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is this still available? Are the letters stickers or are they painted on? Thank you.
I believe the letters are painted on - not too sure - I ll look at it tonight for you.
Were you able to look to see if the letters are stickers or painted on the hood dan?
Yeah man sorry about the late response - looks to me that the letters are painted on. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Were you able to look to see if the letters are stickers or painted on the hood dan?
Yeah man sorry about the late response - looks to me that the letters are painted on. Hope this helps!

so is it painted or not ..."looks" doesnt help :doh: lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

so is it painted or not ..."looks" doesnt help :doh: lol
Its painted guey. I tried to peel it off and it wouldn't budge so that were my assumption is from. Want me to scratch it off? :31:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Well let me know if you need a hand with that man. Gotta get you up and running - season just about to begin and well be doing alot of Stoddard Wells days rides! :fingersx:

·
Registered
186 Posts

Well let me know if you need a hand with that man. Gotta get you up and running - season just about to begin and well be doing alot of Stoddard Wells days rides! :fingersx:
Thanks for the offer Dan, Lets ride stoddard wells again, More Carne Asada.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have for sale a hood and dash piece that has a custom one of a kind Dukes of Hazzards / General Lee theme going on. And no I did not get this custom made - I purchased it a while back as a back-up set and never used it. The hood is in excellent condition and the dash has cuts for A pillars and around the cage. $80.00 OBO - which is what I paid. Would like to avoid shipping but if needed at buyers expense. Might be open to possible trades.

Bump from a PM received. Still available.
:garage:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts