Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little gear that engages the front differential into four-wheel drive broke. This little part cost 350 bucks. So I'm looking for a new differential. I think it'll be easier and faster to replace it. Anyone have one for sale?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow. Been worried about mine. 06 660. Do you have the part number? There's been a recent thread on here that that part is not available. Did you find in your FSM? I would really like to research it. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
187 Posts
The little gear that engages the front differential into four-wheel drive broke. This little part cost 350 bucks. So I'm looking for a new differential. I think it'll be easier and faster to replace it. Anyone have one for sale?
I can tell you that nothing on the 4wd system cost $350 from us with the exception of the complete diff. Are you referring to the servo motor (black box mounted on front diff)? If so you can replace that motor for $55. Check out our website, we specialize in the Yamaha 4wd system and have all the parts and troubleshooting information you will need to save yourself some money. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

https://www.501parts.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts