Registered
2,407 Posts
how do you have less than one trip on them?? Either they have one trip or none

;)

Sorry couldnt resist !

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have a set mounted on douglas .190 red labels used once at Sand Mountain Utah. I'm asking 350. I paid 404 for set up

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a set mounted on douglas .190 red labels used once at Sand Mountain Utah. I'm asking 350. I paid 404 for set up
Sam... are you trying to sell something on my "FOR SALE" thread? :aargh4:How bout we say we "Blame it on the.... :alcoholic:!" Now kick rocks but... :13:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So like one trip to like the flag pole ? LOL:banana:
There you go... here's the man you need to contact... :hitit:

Sam... are you trying to sell something on my "FOR SALE" thread? :aargh4:How bout we say we "Blame it on the.... :alcoholic:!" Now kick rocks bud... :13:

·
Registered
216 Posts
:campfire1:Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. Your listing is for just the buffs as I read it, And I have mine mounted. If the mods need to remove my post, so be it. I can post for sale with the same title I guess. The choice wil still be up to the reader. BTW, I don't drink or smoke and rocks hurt my toes when I kick them.
:campfire1:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:campfire1:Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. Your listing is for just the buffs as I read it, And I have mine mounted. If the mods need to remove my post, so be it. I can post for sale with the same title I guess. The choice wil still be up to the reader. BTW, I don't drink or smoke and rocks hurt my toes when I kick them.
:campfire1:
I was really trying to be funny... I guess don't quit my day job huh... lol More just forum etiquite if anything... no need to delete post.

·
Registered
72 Posts
QUOTE=CaptAz;408342]how do you have less than one trip on them?? Either they have one trip or none

;)

Sorry couldnt resist ![/QUOTE]

:dunno::rofl3::rofl3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts