Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sweet looking rhino! Who makes that roll cage looks sharp!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Vince, ... there is obviously more to this story than just a new powdercoat .. which looks AWESOME by the way.

Roll-over? Loss of a toe?

What the heck is going on in that pick where Jamie's truck has a tow-strap to your cage?

Fill me and the rest of us in please.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I was thinking the same thing .... I figured since I am new here it must of happend before I was here .... so I am glad you asked .... that must of been one hell of a rollover .... I hope everyone was ok....

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice Rhino! Who made your front bumper?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Mr. Off-Road said:
his bumper was made by the once great Foolish Industries... he built my cage. Sadly he doesnt have time for after-work fab stuff anymore.
It looks good, something similar to what I want.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
It appears he added some front window reinforcement after the roll too. Good Idea. Might not have tweaked if it was there before hand.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Re: Sonic?

Bdyzr1 said:
Or maybe at Sonic that would be pretty cool!
Dude, I was actually thinking of posting here in the next couple weeks to do this. Very nice looking doors. I was thinking of doing something similar with some curves in it.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Mr. Off-Road said:
his bumper was made by the once great Foolish Industries... he built my cage. Sadly he doesnt have time for after-work fab stuff anymore.
It sucks when all the neighbors want to borrow your stuff. Then you don't want to build anything for anyone. Me included. However I try to offer something in return if I borrow someones tools.

Let just hope the good ole homeowners assoc. doesn't think that I am running a tube bending or rhino business out of my house. I already have a body shop, customize car business!!!!

I must say camo looks good cleared, and I had my doubts. Did that over the weekend for Foolish.

Hopefully I will have my cage and other stuff done in a week or so. I am still waiting on a couple bending dies to get here.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think i camped with you 2 weekends ago at glamis but i was not there long broke the motor and left on sat. it sure looks like one of the rhino that was in our camp. Nice Rhino!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts