Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FRESH 686,heavy duty,20 hours,$2500

I have a rebuilt and running 686 motor,still in my rhino to come test drive it, it has a wiseco pump gas fordged piston and a factory oem rebuilt crank with HR HD bushed rod,the middle drive has been totally welded & gusseted,locked bolts,it has a cometic head gasket and new valves in the head and short valve guides for a future cam install with special seals,fresh surface on both head and cylnder,it is totally stock topend minus the jug and piston,decompression guide pins have been tig welded to sprocket to keep them from rattling loose and cam gear bolts have been locked.. Its a solid good running motor with heavy duty parts and all the NEED TO DO tricks for a rhino motor performed and has been rejetted on the stock carb, I'd like to sell it minus the clutches and carb assembly to keep for my other motor but I can include them....thanks,cameron..714 883 6171....$2500.......engine has about 18 hours of running time from last trip

also; the crank pin is tig welded and so is the soft plug in the crank pin.....runs hard and clean,doesn't burn or leak oil....I can sell complete or trade etc?? open to offers....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looking for a 2012 R1 motor. Got one? A guy can dream right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts