Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1. Suspension part Shock absorber Coil spring Auto part Suspension

Coil spring Suspension part Auto part Suspension Shock absorber :attention1:I am going long travel...I have two front fox (250lbs) spring rate shocks and two rear afco (300lbs) shocks for sale for a STOCK travel 2 seater 660 rhino. They have 8 trips total on them, are in great shape and really work good together as a set. I really would like to sell all four of them together -$700 plus shipping [email protected] 714-296-4196

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 07 sport, how do these ride compared to the stock with ressy's?

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Good luck with your sale! I dont know if you have already picked a kit but I may have a sale going real soon.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I sold the stock resivor type cause they were to stiff and not much adjustment for what I was doing. I removed lots of stuff off my rhino and needed a lighter spring all the way around. It was a big change for the better...for my set-up!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with your sale! I dont know if you have already picked a kit but I may have a sale going real soon.
Thanks Big Jim, I really like your kits! I wanted a lighter kit than what I bought but the price was in my small budget. (fabtech)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I texted you yesterday about the shocks, I'm planning on upgrading my 4 seater stock Rhinos shocks (2008) what needs to be done to the rear shocks you have and is it costly? Will they fit? Do the after market shocks make a noticeable difference?

Call or text 909-754-2182

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shocks

will you throw in some stickers if I buy the shocks?
Sure Camshaw, you buy these babies and I'll set you up!!!

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
shocks

these are nice shocks,derek takes very nice care of all his toys I can vouch for his show rhino, it always looks nice in my rear view mirror and always will ha ha ha........

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shocks

I texted you yesterday about the shocks, I'm planning on upgrading my 4 seater stock Rhinos shocks (2008) what needs to be done to the rear shocks you have and is it costly? Will they fit? Do the after market shocks make a noticeable difference?

Call or text 909-754-2182
Thanks for the interest. These shocks will fit but the rears have a 300lbs spring. For a four seater you will need at least a 400Lbs (PN#23350) spring which is very simple to change. Steve at Makin-trax's suspension can tell you the cost of that spring and "maybe" he would work some kind of trade....Yes they make a noticeable difference over stock!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
these are nice shocks,derek takes very nice care of all his toys I can vouch for his show rhino, it always looks nice in my rear view mirror and always will ha ha ha........
Thanks Cam...I'm in your mirror so much I should just ride with ya.....HA!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
shocks

Sale pending.....so far it looks like they'll be picked up this weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts