Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1014 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anybody up for a guys weekend full of duning say around december 10th,should be a dead weekend for a guys trip?? Just throwing it out there???? I know that I can get probably around 10 utvs from all my buddys,maybe more......who's in for it? We crash in wash 6....my cell number,714 883 6171,call if you get lost,cameron....

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
anybody up for a weekend full of duning say around december 10th,should be a dead weekend for a guys trip?? Just throwing it out there???? I know that I can get probably around 10 utvs from all my buddys,maybe more......who's in for it? We crash around wash ten or twelve....
I might be up for this! Still away out but Ill mark it down on my calender. :fingersx:
Wow - your up posting at 1 am? You that addicted to this forum? LOL JK LOL :alcoholic:

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
x

couldn't sleep lastnight.............already got buddys from my group saying they're in.......our last glamis guys trip we duned until 6am,got back to camp and were wondering why it was soo light by the wash, then we realized it was the sun and we needed to stop and go to sleep!!!!!!!.............we were really surprized our engines didn't blow up that weekend,was an awesome trip..........we had only 1 broken spindle and one grenaded rack and pinion that weekend, low parts count that weekend!...........

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
couldn't sleep lastnight.............already got buddys from my group saying they're in.......our last glamis guys trip we duned until 6am,got back to camp and were wondering why it was soo light by the wash, then we realized it was the sun and we needed to stop and go to sleep!!!!!!!.............we were really surprized our engines didn't blow up that weekend,was an awesome trip..........we had only 1 broken spindle and one grenaded rack and pinion that weekend, low parts count that weekend!...........
NICE! That ride sound like a blast!
Its always a great ride when there is minimal carnage! :fingersx:

O yeah - next tyme you cant sleep - just do what I do - and throw back some cough syrup! LOL Kids dont try this at home - we are trained professionals! :alcoholic:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Keep us up to date on this.... I'll throw in a "Yes" at this point but that would be subject to change......

·
Registered
124 Posts
So are we making this a boys trip? Just need to know how to plan....

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
glamis

I'm leaving the family at home this trip,then we can get some good faster duning in.......I think everybody else is also making this a guys trip........

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Sounds fun. I should be good to go and will bring a few from my group as well. Let's get a roll call going.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sounds fun. I should be good to go and will bring a few from my group as well. Let's get a roll call going.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
I should be good.... unless I break something between now and then...... I think I can pull in a couple buddy's in as well......

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
As of now, Count me in but that is still a ways away. Thanks for the email Cam !

1 - 20 of 1014 Posts