Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I know many of you (including myself) have very strong opinions about the BRP forums, and how they have treated some of us. But I want to take this time to ask you guys to show a bit more tact when addressing your griefs, and opinions about the BRP forums. We want this place to be somewhere where you can speak freely, and express your beliefs, but we dont want to make a bad name for ourselves!

I'd hate for someone down the line to catch wind of all the bashing going on, and try to screw with our forum. It wouldn't be good!

So please, express how you feel and whatnot, just try to keep it to the point, and use some tact when doing so. :)

Stay classy Rhinoforums.net!

Thanks
Brian

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
You are right, this stuff can easily get out of control ...

I will no longer speak of that forum, whats done is done and it all happened for a reason.

Just wait guys, this forum is going to SERIOUSLY ROCK! There is some really cool stuff in the works here and its almost ready for launch.

Its actually perfect timing that BRP is no longer up because it does give Rhino enthusiasts a place to exchange ideas freely... hey, that is a good tagline for this forum.

Thanks for the insight Brian...

---- end brown-nosing----

·
Registered
10 Posts
point well taken

ya your right my friend!!! I will try my hardest with clenched teeth and bit lip to not mention " them". like the ole saying goes " let a dead dog lie"

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
As you guys know I like the BRP Forum ..... but thI am not trying to stick up for them with this comment ....... this is just more a little advice and from reading the few above post it seems that everyone has already realized it ....
Brian is correct ..... I think telling people about your experiences with BRP is fine ..... but this is a nice forum and it would suck for it to get a bad name ......

IMO .... tell people about yor BRP experience .... if it is true then you should be able to voice your opinion ..... but if you get carried away people will think that you just have it out for BRP and they will no longer value your opinion ..... they will dismiss you as a cry baby or trouble maker....... You guys are all really GREAT guys and I would hate for people to think that of you ......

Again not trying to stick up for BRP here .... I just think this seems like a pretty cool forum and like Brian said .... keep this forum "Classy" .....

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Yeah .... I am not sure if it will be gone all together ..... but it will never be the same after being down this long ..... especially if Brian is not able to restore all of the old information ....

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
mikef said:
Yeah .... I am not sure if it will be gone all together ..... but it will never be the same after being down this long ..... especially if Brian is not able to restore all of the old information ....
I would miss some of the techical information. BRP does make a good resource, because its been around for awhile. Eventually, if we keep up on this site we will have a lot of great information here too. :D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
This is actually a topic that means a lot to me right now. I am a moderator on another forum and there is a troublemaker/know it all on there who owns a forum related company. He is threatening to sue me and the other moderators and the site owner right now because of the things we have said about him. Nothing that wasn't true. Things that are way less intense than stuff being said on most other forums. He is just way out in left field, but just thought I would mention the possible legal ramifications. There are protections for forum operators though.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
In this sue happy country I told myself a long time ago that I wouldnt live my life worrying about getting sued ...... I do what I am going to do and if I get sued then .... oh well. I also made a promise to myself that I never settle with anybody no matter what the cost is to defend myself ....

I own 65 acres of land and my 4 boys always have their friends over to ride quads and dirt bikes .... we always have their soccer and baseball team parties here ..... my wife always tells me that someone is going to get hurt and we are going to get sued ..... oh well .... what are you going to do? I dont want to live in a bubble ...... you cant worry about it......

Just my 2 cents .....

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
You guys should just let this thread and topic go. We have a forum now that is the way we like it and we can talk freely about products.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I just wanted to say that I think it is great that everyone here has refrained from the forum bashing .... I think it is very respectful. Since this message everybody has refrained ...... Everybody told their story and that is great. Then they let it go. I think that keeps this forum respectful and classy. Kudos to Brian for running his forum in this manner and kudos to everybody else for respecting that .......

Not to sound corny ....... But it makes me proud to be a member of this forum ......

I just wanted to say that I notice ........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.