Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 04 Honda CRF 50 with the Super Pro BBR Aluminum Frame with a extremely fast Takegawa 88cc motor they same motor that Jeremy MC used in the Mini moto race in Las Vegas. I bulit this bike just for that race and since that race it has been just a show piece for the company I work for, the motor it self retails for $995.00 and the frame was $1,529.00 and the front forks are $649.00 with one off custom built upper triple clamp all polished Tag Mini Play handel bars and a 12 inch front HD rim and spokes and the rear is HD as well along with a Big Gun Race pipe and a carbon fiber tank cover and silver plastics and oversized IMS Pro pegs and IMS Shifter and The BlingStar Stand it sits on the stand alone retails for $300.00 Make me an offer and we will talk if your friend has a KLX110 with exh and carb work then plan on beating him to the frist turn. This bike is loud and has a big cam that makes it sound like a big bike, it will defiantly turn heads when you go ridding by. Over $3473.00 in up grades So make me an offer the bike is well taken care of.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
what rhino parts are you looking for in trade?

·
Registered
297 Posts
post this on planetminis.com - you will have people trying to buy it faster than a fat kid on a twinkie

·
Registered
997 Posts
I feel your pain! I have a real Honda fifty too, and I've got a ton of money into it! $6000 pitbike. Has even more done to it... except for the blingy stand! Man that stand makes the bike look even better!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
That is a sickkkkkkkkkkk bike. I already have to many toys. But one of those will be a perfect addition as well.,

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
U interested in trading for a lifted floor jack, a frame gusset kit, and edelbrock carb new in box, and some tie rods? If so I might be down!
I might be interested, I will let you know but right now I have been offered a full set of Beard seats and other items, thanks for the offer though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts