Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have laser cut gusset kits that weld on to rhino channeling to prevent arms from ripping out of channeling. Kit is made of 3/16" steel, and covers all the bases incl. big gusset from front channel to box tubing that goes up firewall behind dash. Very planned out kit to gusset more than just channeling. Reinforces a lot of things! $85 per kit (well spent)!!

Also have laser cut spindle gussets. Spindles are always bending, but i have some 3/8" thick gussets to weld to spindle to prevent bending or breaking.($30 pair)

Coming soon: rear diff bracket (tig welded) / laser cut ($ coming soon)

Coming soon: Laser cut/ Dimple Dyed a-arm channel "box in kit". Allows you to weld the channeling shut on your a-arm brackets to re-inforce frame of rhino. A must have if your ripping in your rhino. I drive like an animal!
($ coming soon).

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
SOUTHBAYRHINO said:
Sorry for delay. I have not been getting notifications of post replies. Factory hardware will still be used. Thanks
You have to enable that function in the profile.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Spindles

I know I'm a lil behind I bought a family members rhino he up graded to a razor I need some help finding the gusset kit for the spindles

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
there are a few companies making gusset kits for the frames but nobody makes the gussets for the spindles,plus unless you weld them with the right proceedure and filler rod and preheat them and cool them carefully the crack all over....the frame gussets u can weld them anyway you can....but not spindles....cast is tricky

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.