Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any here? I'm a converted trout hack, and have only fished rivers and streams in Colorado, Wyoming, and northern Az. (Lee's Ferry)

I'm interested in doing some flying on the lakes this summer, as well as hit up some streams and rivers in Az and Colo.

I've fished the Green, the Gunnison (black canyon), upper Colorado, lower Colorado, Piedra, Snake, and San Juan. Cant wait to fish them all! :birthday:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea..thats what im planning on doing this summer in wyoming...just doing some back country and fishin the lil beaver ponds for brookies and german browns

·
Registered
299 Posts
There was an ATV trail that went along the Kern River above the Johnsonville Bridge. I think they call the area Forks of the Kern. I don't know if the trail is open or if UTV's are allowed. I tried to get info once and couldn't find any.

·
Registered
719 Posts
i am in for a 4x4 fly fishing trip be great to load the camping gear and fly rods on the rhino for a few nights

·
Registered
134 Posts
AZ White Mountains....Fish the Reservation waters for better size on the Trout. Off the Res I would say Lee Valley Resevoir..In the past few years it has been slow going for the grayling. The last few years of winter kill have been terrible due to it being shallow. I will have to say I have fished there every year and even if I dont catch anything its still amaizing. Not alot of people and its right at the base of Mt Baldy. Freakn Beutiful just being there with your fly rod and a pair of waders. You feel like your the only person on earth.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
AZ White Mountains....Fish the Reservation waters for better size on the Trout. Off the Res I would say Lee Valley Resevoir..In the past few years it has been slow going for the grayling. The last few years of winter kill have been terrible due to it being shallow. I will have to say I have fished there every year and even if I dont catch anything its still amaizing. Not alot of people and its right at the base of Mt Baldy. Freakn Beutiful just being there with your fly rod and a pair of waders. You feel like your the only person on earth.
I taught this guy how to fly fish at Lee Valley. I agree it has been slow the last couple of years but we have some good memories getting numb fingers from all of the catch and release there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts