1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
How long is the loading area?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks cool but I can't see it holding 2 "UTV" aka Rhinos or 3-4 quads unless you stand up the quads. Looks good for a one Rhino family though. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks cool but I can't see it holding 2 "UTV" aka Rhinos or 3-4 quads unless you stand up the quads. Looks good for a one Rhino family though. Good luck on the sale.
The trailer will hold 3 Yamaha Grizzly ATV's on the rear deck and one on the front deck. I have had 2 Rhion's loaded sideways on the rear deck.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Please show pictures of the 2 rhinos on sideways. I would like to see how well they fit.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Its not legal to haul a rhino sideways on a trailer like that, There to long.
Thats what i was thinking but was not sure.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Dam you guys have lucked out with the law :fingersx:. Pretty sure federal DOT Max legal width is 102",
8 1/2 ft without a special permit. Im thinking a stock rhino is more like 9 ft long.
Where are you at? Cuz in AZ they will soak ya big bucks for that, put you out of service, and tow ya.:eek5:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I stand corrected!! It looks as though 2 will fit but it does look too wide. The Hutt is correct, especially in Cali. they will bust your ass quick. My 40' WW is 102" wide and it's about all I can handle between the lines.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its not legal to haul a rhino sideways on a trailer like that, There to long.
We've been hauling like this for four years now. My friend has a 22' trailer with an 8' deck and we haul four Rhino's sideways on his trailer.

I hope for your sake that you never get in a wreck hauling like that. Im not saying it cant be done. its just illegal. and you will be at fault, then the law suits, then you loose everything you own, and well you get the point im trying to make. if i dared i would do it to. But for me there's to much to risk.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i put my dads Rzr on our trailer all the time guess i got very lucky(i think the rzr is right at 102inches...) lol... lucky im going to buy a new trailer anyways... just incase you guys wanted to read.. this is the laws for AZ....

28-1093. Vehicle width; exceptions
A. Except as otherwise provided in subsections B and C of this section and section 28-627, the total outside width of a vehicle or the load on the vehicle shall not exceed eight feet.
B. If pneumatic tires, in substitution for the same type or other type of tires, are placed on a vehicle in operation on July 1, 1950:
1. The maximum width from the outside of one wheel and tire to the outside of the opposite wheel and tire shall not exceed eight feet six inches.
2. The outside width of the body of the vehicle or the load on the vehicle shall not exceed eight feet.
C. A person may operate a vehicle with a total width of the vehicle or the load on the vehicle of not more than one hundred two inches, exclusive of safety equipment, on:
1. Any segment of the national system of interstate and defense highways.
2. Any other qualifying federal aid highway.
3. Any state highway, as designated by the director.
4. Streets that are designated by a local authority as follows:
(a) The local authority may designate the streets by signage of the allowable streets or by maintenance of a map or list of allowable streets as approved by a resolution of the local authority.
(b) In designating the streets, the local authority shall consider any reasonable restriction including such safety restrictions as structural hazards and street width and any other safety factors identified by the local authority as a hazard to the motoring public.

·
Registered
239 Posts
take the bumper off and u should be good

·
Registered
239 Posts
but my weekend warrior is a wide body all stock(102") but the tire's and fender's are 9'+ wide.....Explain that?

·
Registered
452 Posts
This post has been highjacked. The guy is selling something not asking if it's legal to tow it with 2 rhinos. He only said that 2 would fit. If you won't do it don't buy it. But I agree with widdows78 my WW fenders are wider than the 102" also.

·
Premium Member
9,571 Posts
This post has been highjacked. The guy is selling something not asking if it's legal to tow it with 2 rhinos. He only said that 2 would fit. If you won't do it don't buy it. But I agree with widdows78 my WW fenders are wider than the 102" also.
x2, They guy is just trying to sell his camper, not start a war about whether it is legal. Pretty cool rig though, I would tow with a rhino sideways in AZ. but not in Cali.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 23 Posts