Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check this out f1 engineering/ billet king is coming out with another rhino billet hd steering rack. It is called the trail rack
cnc machined from a single piece of 6061 t6 aircraft alluminum, high strengh bronze alluminum bushings that are pressed into each end supporting the rack gear
"the factory unit just floats around"
the rack gear is made from 13/16 4140 chromolly flammed hardened teeth and the 9 tooth pinion gear is made of through hardened tool steel
this rack is a perfect option for
"the ballers on a budget" lol
they are offering it for 399.00 complete minus tie rods
but for the first ten people they get them for 349.00 pm me for details whowho im in 9 left

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"complete minus tie rod ends" so what exactly do you get?

John
Billet rack. Boots. And mounting bolts you reuse your stock inner tie rods or go with the billet king hd tie rod setup. They will have the stock tie rods avail. Shortly

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
looks good......:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
these still available? I am very interested i had a gear one rack in my last one... I have the h/d inners left over from my gear one still with the clevisis and rod end becasue i had to make my own tie rods.. do you know if these will work i have A todds billet 6" kit ... or is this setup to just work with the stock inner tie rods..

·
Registered
188 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wow, you may want to adjust your alignment just a bit, lol...............stock rack?
Yea Cognito Spindles + stock rack + 16 yo son sidehilled hit = BREAKAGE!!

WTF, that's why we run em, to BREAK em!!!

C-Ya!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts