Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
interesting stuff... I like that clean look of that rear bed clip...

so far though nothing out there has me more impressed than the Full-Bore stuff...

I keep saying this but someone needs to come out with fiberglass that makes the Rhino front end look like a Ford, Chevy or Dodge... everyone tries to make the Rhino front end look better but it ends up looking like a retarded cousin instead.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep saying this but someone needs to come out with fiberglass that makes the Rhino front end look like a Ford, Chevy or Dodge... everyone tries to make the Rhino front end look better but it ends up looking like a retarded cousin instead.
at first i thought that was a retarded idea, but i'm starting to like it more. it would be rad to have a chevy front end. then it would match my new truck

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
good comparison pictures! that body kit has really grown on me. I was a little unsure when you first showed pictures of it on GD a while back but now im starting to dig it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks!
Took them for my none off-road brothers that have no idea what a Rhino is, let alone a modified one.

If you want to see it live, or shop is in H.B. It is usually there but this week it is back out to Vegas for some cage work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts