Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

Fergie80's Ride

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  dunechaser1 
#1 ·
Next mod will be long travel...

See less See more
#4 ·
trooper522 said:
Yeah that is pretty sweet ! I really like your seats and cage setup. what size tire are those ?
Thanks...the tires are 27's...a size too large, I would have rather had 26's. When I get long travel I will step it down probably to Carlisle 489 25's probably.

#8 ·
Thanks guys...its definitely turned into a money pit, but it's sooo much fun I can't stop. I'm an addict. :twisted:

#10 ·
zerofield said:
fergie80 said:
its definitely turned into a money pit, but it's sooo much fun I can't stop. I'm an addict. :twisted:
That is like to call the Rhino Virus
"Rhino Virus" I like that!

#11 ·
Dude, sweet ride all the way around.

Be careful of what you wish for. I have 26's on my LTR and wish I had 25's. Not sure who's fault that is. Mine for buying them or the guys at Rhino Mafia only telling me 10 times to run 25's and not 20 times :lol:

#12 ·
Rhinobodywerks said:
Dude, sweet ride all the way around.
Thanks. :D

Rhinobodywerks said:
Be careful of what you wish for. I have 26's on my LTR and wish I had 25's. Not sure who's fault that is. Mine for buying them or the guys at Rhino Mafia only telling me 10 times to run 25's and not 20 times :lol:
I decided on getting the 25" 489's. I think this will be the right decision the second time. :lol:

#14 ·
Long Travel Pics

Long Travel finally installed. :D

What a ride!!! :twisted:

#18 ·
#20 ·
dunechaser1 said:
Whats up!!! Nice Rhino how does the fab tech. work are you happy with it? I didnt see you after the crash i was gone before you guys got back!! anyways nice rhino we will have to put together a trip maybe to Crown King--- Leo said he was in if we go!!!!
The kit worked like a dream! What a difference! Crown King would be great! I haven't done that one yet. How's the Rhino?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.