Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is going to be held at the Show-Me Center in Cape Girardeau, MO on Feb 10 and 11th during a monster truck show. Going to be a small simple course that will be an Oval with the 2 small rollers the monster trucks use for the show.

What I know as of now: Qualifiations will be held during the afternoon and the main event will be during the monster truck intermission. I do not know the entery yet. I will update when the promoter gets back to me next week.

Also will be racing ATVs, Pitbikes, and Tuff-trucks the way I understand it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If anyone needs any info about the area let me know. I work in Cape, live close. I do not know anything about the event itself or the promoter.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, it is small, but where else you gunna race around here indoor! It is cold and nasty out in Feb. around here. We are also helping promote the race, so we will know more info soon. Come have fun with us. We have 5 now that are going to be there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, last weekend. Next one is scheduled for Jan 13th? They are also having Endurocross race there the 27th. ATV, Pitbikes, lawnmowers, and we want to get RZR 170s racing there too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That last two questions are the same. Flickerwood arena is located off I-55 at the 107 mile marker on the west side of the interstate. Just north of Cape Girardeau, Mo. My property and practice track is located right behind it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are wanting to get 4-6 to race each night. They are not going to have time for multiple classes. Anyone else around interested in some winter time indoor fun?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sad to say that now this race in not going to happen. The promoter is too tight to bring in more dirt than just enough for the monster truck jumps. So now, the local promoter has pulled out of the pit bike and utv racing for this event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts