Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of new pics. I cut the front end off this weekend and rebuilt it. It will now have center mounted a-arms and 18-20" of travel in the front and trailing arms with 18" of travel in the rear.

Before any of you say it. Yes I know it's not a rhino any more.

There is also a pic of the wheelbase mocked up. The red beadlocked wheel is the size and type I will be using. The other is just for mock up. You can also see the motor and gearbox set in the frame. It is alot smaller and lighter than the stock set up.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
holy shiat!! There aint much rhino left is right. :) that things cool looking though! I dig the rubicon wheel. What motor are you going to be running

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Where did your rhino go? Looks cool, but you are pretty much a race buggy now! When do you think it's gonna be done? :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
mini 1600 car, I think you might be able to compete with them too. you ever sell you stock motor?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mini 1600 car, I think you might be able to compete with them too. you ever sell you stock motor?

Well I will have more travel and twice as much hp as Dan McMillin's 1600 car and he just won the Baja 250! The only thing that is going to slow this car down is going to be the short wheelbase. Yes I did sell the stock motor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts