Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone purchased or tried this kit yet? Any reviews?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I just went ahead and purchased it. I'll let you all know how it works. I'm hoping to have it ready for the Jagged X Rhino Crash.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Great an unbaised review, that will be refreshing. I like how BRP had one of the store managers in havasu City join the BRP forum and give a review.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How much was the Fabtech kit? Also where did you get it? I called a local shop that carrys Fabtech and they said they can't get it.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought it from Custom Motorsports on sale for $4495. But I believe today it went off sale up to $5000. :(

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian B said:
Please post pics and stuff after the install!
Will do!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, the long travel will be going in over the weekend. I might be able to get some pics out by middle of the week. I will also bring it to the Rhino Crash for the ultimate test. :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fergie80 said:
Well, the long travel will be going in over the weekend. I might be able to get some pics out by middle of the week. I will also bring it to the Rhino Crash for the ultimate test. :D
Speaking of putting the long travel in, my fox shocks will be coming out and for sale quite soon. I will also bring them next weekend to Glamis for anyone interested.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Fabtech has always had top notch stuff. Even from back in the day 98' when noooooooooooooooooooo one knew who they were, they still had good stuff. See what happens when you start out of your garage.

You will not have to worry about the construction of their product.

JMO.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
you running the drit logic shocks also?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zerofield said:
you running the drit logic shocks also?
Yep, These shocks and resovoirs are HUGE compared to my Fox Shocks.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, the kit is on and looks really good!!! We'll see how it rides this weekend. I'll probably get some night riding at the dunes in on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes and I'll take some pics.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
^^^ what rockskullz said^^^

·
Registered
997 Posts
I am setup with Fabtech. I can sell you the kits myself and ship them. I wil look up price tomorrow. Anyone interested can call me 310-856-7676 Christian

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Fabtech Kit is finally installed. This thing drove like a dream! :D

A few bugs need to be worked out though...(1) Front lower control arms do not have enough clearance between the control arm and bottom of spindle. A spindle was actually broken during installation because had to much pressure when Rhino was lifted up. (2) Rear Passenger side upper control arm does not line up very well. Some aligment issue. I believe Fabtech already knows about these issues. So I'm gonna work on getting these fixed. I don't want any problems in the future.

But I still drove the crap out of it knowing of these problems this weekend at Glamis and nothing broke...so that must be a good sign. :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

1 - 20 of 30 Posts