Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone thoughts on fabtech midtravel with king coilovers?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Do they make a +3? I'm a big fan of the +3 or +4 kits, I've always thought the rhino shouldv'e come that way from factory.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I've never seen a fabtech +3, the kit to buy was the rancho +4 kit, it was boxed arms and very nice, but it got discontinued and cant buy it anymore

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I've never seen a fabtech +3, the kit to buy was the rancho +4 kit, it was boxed arms and very nice, but it got discontinued and cant buy it anymore
Weren't the rancho upper arms aluminum? Looked like a pretty nice kit.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

my buddy on the forum just bought a fabtech long travel, got it home and realized its all mig welded and not tig welded like they told him it was, and that the wingnuts use their truck shock shafts that weigh a ton when his whole goal was to save weight and have some strengh he actually added a bunch of weight more so than other kits, then to boot hes telling me that the valving is all wrong and it bucks the rear a bunch, I personally havn't heard too many good things about fabtechs R and R from a few friends in the suspension business, but its a gamble, and gambles cost time and money and then some.......

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Fabtech only makes a +6 kit. I have been running their kit for 3 years with no issues. The valving on the shocks do need some tweaking. Fabtech had a quick turn around when i had my shocks revalved earlier in the season.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
xx

so you buy their kit for $4000 bucks and then how much more do they charge to revalve their shocks that are suppose to be valved when you originally purchase the kit?? I think my buddy is planning on having them correctly valved for a rhino and not a HD2500 diesel truck....lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
got it from utv crap 3 years ago 2750 out the door,came with rancho adjustable shocks only change i made was to get 400# springs for the rear,but the kit has been discontinued,not to worried about any problems as long as super atv keeps makeing + 4 axels

1 - 13 of 13 Posts