Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$7500 as is! I have for sale my arctic cat prowler with a 2002 r1 conversion. Short sand car brakes and axles. Long travel suspension. full roll cage with. Custom powder coating. Fuel cell. Quick connect steering wheel. Race trim buckets. ITP wheels. Cooler rack. Light rack with with (5) eagle eye lights. Custom bumper. Rhino lined floor. Billet aluminum rack and pinion, door steps, and mirrors. All body pannels painted or powder coated. C&R radiator. Massive oil cooler with weller racing r1 conversion. Weller racing header/exhaust with heat wrap. Strobe light setup. Electric fans. Pioneer stereo system. King shocks front and rear. I am sure there are more that im missing. Just finished all the work on it and need to post up for sale due to finances. Must sell. Swapped motor ran it can not get it started now. Pm me for details

Attachments

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Sweet ride, should sell fast.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price drop! $8600 firm this week only. Put new motor in, drove it, now it won't start. And if I get it started I will raise the price again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure...pretty sure it's electrical. thinking it's either the tip over sensor is bad or the wiring harness. it will turn over and sound like its getting ready to start. but it just isnt sending fuel. fuel pump is good

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Can't believe you still have this. I f I get rid of one of the rhinos I am selling I might give you a call if you still have it.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
What state are you in??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.