Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go with the new Woods Exhaust

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys......I think I need a little motivation here! And I wanted to start a poll! 8)

Im currently running the DFR duals, and even though they are LOUD, Ive always liked them (what can I say......I love the leaf blowers :p ). The Super Trapp tips help, but id like more..they make it more like, say, 7 leaf blowers!

There are 2 reasons im considering getting rid of them:
1. Theyre a little loud for cruising the neighborhood and trail riding. Those running behind me are usually def after the ride.
2. I will soon have my baby girl riding in the back.

I was looking at the Alba or ACI setup with the Hushpower muffler, but the new Woods exhaust has my attention (with the ST tips of coures).

Any thoughts or opinions? :?:

G

·
LTE Duals (DFR) make the most power of any exhaust I've used. They are loud but they make power for sure.

I have raced some bolt Rhinos from Alba and KMS and either keep up with their systems. The KMS is just the header though and is a lot cheaper.

The Rhinocraft is supposedly making power similar to the LTE duals but I haven't tested one of those yet.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
O.K.

I have a KMS header with a stock pipe and tip. I'm very happy with the sound, but I don't feel its performing as good as it should. My question is, has anyone read, or heard about using a slip on pipe with the KMS header? I really do want a new pipe, but I'm not excited about the costs of some of the good kits out there..... Or noise. A relatively quit rhino is important to me!

What slip on will work well with the KMS header?

Should any of them fit?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOTM said:
LTE Duals (DFR) make the most power of any exhaust I've used. They are loud but they make power for sure.

I have raced some bolt Rhinos from Alba and KMS and either keep up with their systems. The KMS is just the header though and is a lot cheaper.

The Rhinocraft is supposedly making power similar to the LTE duals but I haven't tested one of those yet.
Man, I sure would love your help tuning these things!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOTM said:
I can help you out in any way I can. Just let me know
DFR keeps telling me to just throw in a 200 main and run with......maybe thats the ticket, but I feel like somethings missing for some reason, maybe because Im so used to always screwing with everything! :?
Now that I have the Super Trapp tips it's back to the drawing board! They said use 6 disk and Ill be good, but 6 disks made it so rich it dman near burned my eyes out! :shock:

I just dont feel like Im getting them dialed in correctly with these tips! Id like to either tune it on a dyno or with a wideband guage!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just put on DFR Duels as well. Thay are retardedly load but for now I dont mind them. I have a kid on the way and will have to get rid of these in a couple of years, once the kid is old enough to ride.
Thay definetly make some good power, no joke..

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hey Bri. I could tig weld it incl bung for you for free, you'd just have to ship it to me with same day ship turnaround......

And I have a tech question: I have an O2 sensor in mine with a carbon fiber Autometer air fuel gauge I haven't messed with it much, but is this the setup we are all talking about pretty much???? Or do I have the wrong thing????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.