Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go with the new Woods Exhaust

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys......I think I need a little motivation here! And I wanted to start a poll! 8)

Im currently running the DFR duals, and even though they are LOUD, Ive always liked them (what can I say......I love the leaf blowers :p ). The Super Trapp tips help, but id like more..they make it more like, say, 7 leaf blowers!

There are 2 reasons im considering getting rid of them:
1. Theyre a little loud for cruising the neighborhood and trail riding. Those running behind me are usually def after the ride.
2. I will soon have my baby girl riding in the back.

I was looking at the Alba or ACI setup with the Hushpower muffler, but the new Woods exhaust has my attention (with the ST tips of coures).

Any thoughts or opinions? :?:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I read in the other thread that your looking for quiet. If that's the case, you want the alba. It is probably the quietiest there is for aftermarket. That is what all the rhinomafia guys are running, and it reqiures no miantainance

G

·
LTE Duals (DFR) make the most power of any exhaust I've used. They are loud but they make power for sure.

I have raced some bolt Rhinos from Alba and KMS and either keep up with their systems. The KMS is just the header though and is a lot cheaper.

The Rhinocraft is supposedly making power similar to the LTE duals but I haven't tested one of those yet.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
O.K.

I have a KMS header with a stock pipe and tip. I'm very happy with the sound, but I don't feel its performing as good as it should. My question is, has anyone read, or heard about using a slip on pipe with the KMS header? I really do want a new pipe, but I'm not excited about the costs of some of the good kits out there..... Or noise. A relatively quit rhino is important to me!

What slip on will work well with the KMS header?

Should any of them fit?

Thanks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOTM said:
LTE Duals (DFR) make the most power of any exhaust I've used. They are loud but they make power for sure.

I have raced some bolt Rhinos from Alba and KMS and either keep up with their systems. The KMS is just the header though and is a lot cheaper.

The Rhinocraft is supposedly making power similar to the LTE duals but I haven't tested one of those yet.
Man, I sure would love your help tuning these things!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOTM said:
I can help you out in any way I can. Just let me know
DFR keeps telling me to just throw in a 200 main and run with......maybe thats the ticket, but I feel like somethings missing for some reason, maybe because Im so used to always screwing with everything! :?
Now that I have the Super Trapp tips it's back to the drawing board! They said use 6 disk and Ill be good, but 6 disks made it so rich it dman near burned my eyes out! :shock:

I just dont feel like Im getting them dialed in correctly with these tips! Id like to either tune it on a dyno or with a wideband guage!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
get the wideband o2 gauge and sensor from WOTM.. its a life saver. Its the only way to tune legitly. You always know where you are at, no matter what.

No matter what you do, you will be guessing, unless you use an o2 sensor....

g

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just put on DFR Duels as well. Thay are retardedly load but for now I dont mind them. I have a kid on the way and will have to get rid of these in a couple of years, once the kid is old enough to ride.
Thay definetly make some good power, no joke..

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hey Bri. I could tig weld it incl bung for you for free, you'd just have to ship it to me with same day ship turnaround......

And I have a tech question: I have an O2 sensor in mine with a carbon fiber Autometer air fuel gauge I haven't messed with it much, but is this the setup we are all talking about pretty much???? Or do I have the wrong thing????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts