Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will somebody do some comparison dyno testing using all of the sytems on the market. This will make choosing a system much easier for evrybody.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I think the same guy would have to do it on a stock rhino so its a fair test. Send me one of each, and I will do it! I'll send back the best one!

·
Registered
212 Posts
It will never happen. They might do a comparison between three or four exhaust at the most! And it would probably be with companies that advertise with them only.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Will somebody do some comparison dyno testing using all of the sytems on the market. This will make choosing a system much easier for evrybody.
and decible rating!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a show on speed chaneel called American Thunder, they did a comparison with Harley pipes. They even dyno tetsed. They broke the pipes down into catagories 2 into 1, duals, with baffles, without. It was a pretty good test and they tested every pipe on the market at the time. All of the pipes were within 2-4hp from each other, and they used the same bike for each set of pipes. Basically it broke down to looks and price of the pipes. Do you think the same results will happen with the Rhino exhaust?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
shoot... there are some Rhino exhausts out there that LOSE horsepower.

Dont make exhaust one of your first upgrades, there are plenty of other performance mods that you will get *WAY* more bang for your buck.

Personally, I dont think I am going to do exhaust until I have a 686 kit done...

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
any pipe you get will not give you much performance upgrade on your rhino, Now add a cdi, good intake and carb, you can make alot more power. I believe the right combo of these and you could beat some guys with 686 kits.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've already installed a new CDI, and the filter kit. My wish list for other changes are a new sheave, exhaust, and carb. As far as the exhaust and carb change. What do you guys think of Alba?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I've already installed a new CDI, and the filter kit. My wish list for other changes are a new sheave, exhaust, and carb. As far as the exhaust and carb change. What do you guys think of Alba?
DFR Duals are the only way to go.......Ill give you a great deal on a set of slightly used ones! :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
DFR Duals are the only way to go.......Ill give you a great deal on a set of slightly used ones! :D
Snapper, if you sell your pipes will you sell me the trapps.... lol:fingersx:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts