Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys new to the rhino. I have a 700 sport with a trinity clutch sheeve, stage 2 hot cam, fuel controller,and a k&n air filter. What brand exhaust should i buy and a complete system or a slip on . A mainly trail ride and do a little mudding. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lots a choices out there-I just put a full system on my 700 from Alba Racing.Not a duel system,but makes alot of power.Uses a auto flowmaster(no maint)muffler.Almost half price of Muzzy & the Alba bolts right in-no mods at all,did not have to take the bed off.Does not look as Kool as duels but I am happy with the increase in power & quality & fit.also it is a little louder than stock & sounds mean.I have the same setup with the stage II cam and all that & it was noticeable.Good luck hunting for a setup you like

·
Administrator
2,255 Posts
This may be some helpful info...this is posted in the Oregon Dunes staging areas for reference ....sad to say Muzzy's isn't listed for some reason as their exhausts are awesome for these areas

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
296 Posts
Am I reading that chart right?Alba is the loudest pipes out there?The Alba system I have has the Flowmaster Hushpower muffler & It doesnt seem bad at all.Now at WOT it is knarrley,but all of them are barkin pretty good full throttle?Any Thoughts?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Go with the Dual Muzzy's Full system.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm very happy with my Two Brothers Dual system. Loud but can be made quieter.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Am I reading that chart right?Alba is the loudest pipes out there?The Alba system I have has the Flowmaster Hushpower muffler & It doesnt seem bad at all.Now at WOT it is knarrley,but all of them are barkin pretty good full throttle?Any Thoughts?
this test was for MX and quads not utv which from alba is a co pletely diff system. Alba HMF and BigGun are def the loudest pipes for bikes and quads.

the alba on a utv isn't that loud, my father in law had one

·
Registered
815 Posts
muzzys all the way!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts