Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the power steering has been sitting in a corner of the garage for 18 months and I finally got around to installing it on our 660. It wasn’t really a plug and play operation, the brackets needed some massaging with a die grinder and the brake light switch bracket needed some adjusting. But, it was definitely worth the effort. Makes the Rhino a whole different machine to drive.:smile
PHP:

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Yes it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yes it does

Sounds familiar,

I've got my EPS sitting in the back of my MIND waiting to become a reality - and it was this tax return season until someone pointed out I have 3 rotten trees to remove from home property. Seems like there's always something that gets a higher priority than the Rhino - ain't exactly right but that's life. Maybe next year..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put the power steering on my 450 last year and it is a huge improvement. No more bump steer that gets pretty hard on the wrists on the rocky terrain where I drive. Very good investment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine was $ 850.00 Canadian tax included and was for a aftermarket from Royal distributing. Made in China but has a decent warranty. The units made in USA are supposed to be better but also twice the price. I believe the one I have is 5 to $600.00 US.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Superatv is where i got my ezsteer was 550 great upgrade for my long travel and there tech support is top notch. Im in Texas

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got the Tusk EPS (Rocky Mountain ATV house brand made in China but has a lifetime warranty) for $500 US.

Took a little time to install but it fit perfect without any modifications or brake light switch interference that some others seem to have. If you fiddle with it and get it lined up perfectly, the switch clears by about 1/2 inch.

BEST $500 spent on my machine yet and the wife will now drive it too!

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
EPS is something I would like to add to my Rhino, but is going to have to wait. Currently my YXZ is sucking my wallet dry - lol.
Welcome to the site, trust me we all know that sucking sound..:wink

1 - 11 of 11 Posts