Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where are u located, did u buy them new, how many miles on them? have they been recently charged?
I'm in el paso. These were on my 2007 that was built in winter 2007. Then it had about 500 miles put on it until I bought it this may. (kid who built it, went away to school and it sat in his parents garage). When he graduated, he sold it to get a house....plus his parents said sell it or they would!!

The rhino currently has 1100 miles now, and that included 3 desert races I have raced, but with FOA shocks.
They are charged now and the adjusted and everything work fine. I have had FOA's for years, that's why I swapped.

I currently live in an apartment, so my 44' gooseneck is my garage, so I am cleaning all the stuff I don't need out.

I can post up the different springs I have if that would help getting them gone!!

Rob

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They sold in November, but I told the dude they were 22" long and 8" travel (that's what my new shocks are). So I bought them back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.