Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,868 Posts
it all depends on what your looking for out of your rhino, and what kind of person you are. If you don't want bling, no fussing, no adjusting, no nothing but excellent performance, and extreme value, go with the bilsteins.. check the latest Cart Wheelin magazine for proof. If you want all the fancy stuff, and want to play with adjustments, and will never be satisfied, and have the extra money to throw down, go with the adjustable Elkas..

If i was starting over, i would go bilstein hands down. they simply work, and work very well. save the money for engine stuff to go faster, because the shocks will keep up.

· Registered
1,868 Posts
yeah.. i think so too. the WER's seem to work well from what i hear. I haven't worked with them yet, so i can't say for sure. I have talked to them a few times, and they have all the specs for our suspension kits. They might have even done a few sets now, but i am not sure. I have heard from WER's competition that they work good, so that means they probably do.

G-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.