Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While a bit bored today I was wondering if you engine geniuses out there .. is it possible to change a carb'd 06 660 to an efi engine? Then next question really comes down to is it even worth taking a working ride down to do such a thing.. I guess I need to go find something to do today and put the computer down..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep.. That is what I thought to.. .. you know.. well maybe ya don't .. always foolin around

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep did just that!

Yep went and tinkered for a bit then went for a ride and a sit in the woods.. atook along a couple a blue cans and life is good..!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear Dirt Dr. How do you suggest I de stress? I suggest you do some RHINO RIDIN.. at least 3 times a week until you feel better... .. Sorry Honey cannot go shoppin.. Gotta go ride.. Dr.s Orders... You don't want me tohave heart attack do you?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JRH... Personally I gave up on the idea and decided to ride it until I can justify enough upgrading... still carbin it..! I thought an 09 was injected.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I switched my carb to a FCR on my Rhino and in my opinion is the next best thing to fuel injection. It is very tolerant to elevation changes. We rode in Utah from normal elevations to mountains and did not stumble once. The quads with us started to experience problems in high elevations (except one Raptor which also had twin FCR's). Greater performance and best modification I ever did. Recommend it to everyone as alternative to buying a new Rhino to have fuel injection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts