Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic may already be out there but i'm new so!! Lets get some pics of the East coast rhino and West coast rhino's. Lets see if there are any difference in setup. East coast should be more mud? Maybe? vs the West more dunes? I don't know lets get some pic rolling. I don't have a pic of mine right now but i will post soon

MAKE SURE TO POST EAST OR WEST

·
Banned
354 Posts
Kentucky

Attachments

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
dont mean to hi-jack but is that gorman so_cal_erik ?
No, That is a picture from the atvrider magazine ride up at silverwood/Arrowhead a couple years ago. We had about 40 rhinos on that ride and it was alot of fun. Silverwood has the best utv friendly trail system in So. cal. IMHO...The "good" forest trails at Gorman are only accessable by dirtbike.

·
Registered
972 Posts
dont mean to hi-jack but is that gorman so_cal_erik ?
No, That is a picture from the atvrider magazine ride up at silverwood/Arrowhead a couple years ago. We had about 40 rhinos on that ride and it was alot of fun. Silverwood has the best utv friendly trail system in So. cal. IMHO...The "good" forest trails at Gorman are only accessable by dirtbike.
Oh ok I got you, I've been to silverwood just didn't look like your picture. But maybe next time I head out that way I'll find it..... Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
81 Posts
East ( Kentucky )

·
Registered
36 Posts
West virginia

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts