Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dynojet programable power commander iii (700)

Hey all, new to the site. I have a brand new PCIII for sale. I paid around $400.00 for this unit. It's a fully programmable unit with every thing that you would need to build your own custom curves. PM me with any questions. Asking $250.00 plus paypal fees shippped. OBO

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey all, new to the site. I have a brand new PCIII for sale. I paid around $400.00 for this unit. It's a fully programmable unit with every thing that you would need to build your own custom curves. PM me with any questions. Asking $275.00 plus paypal fees shippped.
sorry for the stupid question ,but does this unit work for fuel injected rotax's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know im not sure. It's set up to plug into a stock fuel injection modle. As long as your running a stock fuel injected carb off of a 07 & up rhino, I dont know why it wouldnt work. Just not sure, maybe someone else can jump in & answer your question better than I, LOL.

·
Registered
979 Posts
If I had to take a guess Id say no it wouldnt work because the rhino is a single cylinder as the rotax is the V-twin.

·
Registered
180 Posts
FYI .... I bought and sold this same unit on this forum for $50.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats a hell of a deal. Was it a new unit. These sell around 360.00 new. Thanks for the info, maybe im way over priced. LOL

·
Registered
180 Posts
It was a used unit but came with the original box and everything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This unit is new, I just checked around & was told they sell for around 300 to 400 new. I bought this a year ago off of ebay & paid 295 for it. Maybe I got screwed, who knows. LOL

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Still got it for sale??

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
PM me your best price on it. Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought this unit for my wife's 08 700 rhino & never got around to putting it on. Now she's buying a four seater XP 900 & I no longer need it. I paid a little over $340. I'll take $225 shipped. Let me know. Keith

1 - 18 of 18 Posts