Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
It doesnt really do anything to top-end, low-end or every day driving.......What it does is keep you at a higher RPM when youre climbing hills or plowing through soft sand or mud. If you dont spend much time at the dunes, it's not really worht it, but if you do, I think it's worth every penny!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
So anyone on here running a KMS Duner kit? Just wondering how they do NOT on the dunes? Does it still drive ok or are these really more meant for dune riders only?
I love my KMS dunners kit. It works great on any kind of hill climbing, especially at the dunes. I have the KMS Sheave also, I don't feel like a lost any top end with the dunners kit. Just yesterday I hit 61 MPH.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It would probably work good for what im using the rhino for then? Most of my riding is mountain trails but I would think it would pull grades or steep hills better with the kit. Fergie, you mentioned you hit 61mph... so i take it the duner kit includes the sheave for top speed too?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
It would probably work good for what im using the rhino for then? Most of my riding is mountain trails but I would think it would pull grades or steep hills better with the kit. Fergie, you mentioned you hit 61mph... so i take it the duner kit includes the sheave for top speed too?
Dunner kit does not include the sheave...its two seperate deals. I did however have them installed at the same time by KMS.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
So what does this kit consist of?
I already have the KMS sheave, so what else would I need.
the dunners kit gives you new clutch weights and spring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts