Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 957 Posts

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Dune season is over what is everyone doing during the off season to there rhino's? I maybe ride twice up north during the summer too damn hot here in Az! :azflag: But first i need to replace my front spindles with some (camshaw) 1's....
:bike4:

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I was gonna say ur season ended like 4 months ago , ! lol when u nose dived it ! but cammy boy will fix u up , head up north happy jack or the rim woods canyon lake and willow springs or blue ridge res, on the other side of rim by happy jack , tons of fun riding and best trout fishing in az !

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ hater! Lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
So Dune season is over what is everyone doing during the off season to there rhino's? I maybe ride twice up north during the summer too damn hot here in Az! :azflag: But first i need to replace my front spindles with some (camshaw) 1's....
:bike4:
Daymn, you still have yet to fix yore spindle issue?? Talk about lagging it! :greddy2: lol

Summer plans for me, probably do a few Silverwood and Rattlesnake Canyon day rides! :fingersx:

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha we sold our house in March had to put all our crap in storage now r buying new house etc... relax (Cam) is hooking me up with some power i'm climbing china wall next season!!! haha

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
ha we sold our house in March had to put all our crap in storage now r buying new house etc... relax (Cam) is hooking me up with some power i'm climbing china wall next season!!! haha

Ah, so your a "hill climbing" type of dunner. :greddy2: WACK!! lol JK

Hope to see you on our infamous annual forum guys Glamis trip in December! :fing02:

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ah, so your a "hill climbing" type of dunner. :greddy2: WACK!! lol JK

Hope to see you on our infamous annual forum guys Glamis trip in December! :fing02:
All the cool guys do it!

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my HSR 45 carb!! :banana: Alba exhaust and Intake hopefully some new shocks r next!!

:fingersx:

Attachments

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Que wey? ha i will dude told me he had on his 760!!!

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
u will need head bolts and a programmable ignition or it will blow a head gasket eventually.

10-1 obviously more reliable cammy ? but is 11-1 still reliable to, just needs a few more items to do it right ? how much more hp can u expect out of a 11-1 compared to a 10-1

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
horepower maybe 1-2 on a dyno but the torque it adds is noticeable all over. love the 11-1 upgrade even in a stock rhino but its all about grabbing a horsepower anywhere -do that 10
times from a good combination of parts and thats big

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kool thanks I will look into buyin that 11-1 kit

1 - 20 of 957 Posts