Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
funning does anyone out there have a strait answer ? If someone ask me how fast my RZRs goes i have the exact number on GPS or Rhino . Let me change the question what the average top speed people are getting out of a 686 built car 0 to what ever ? Sorry four seater .

·
Registered
519 Posts
funning does anyone out there have a strait answer ? If someone ask me how fast my RZRs goes i have the exact number on GPS or Rhino . Let me change the question what the average top speed people are getting out of a 686 built car 0 to what ever ? Sorry four seater .
thats because it is such a vague question.... there are alot of variables involved.

for instance, on hardpack my top speed is different than in the sand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thanks for the help . what spring are you running ? Are you running a bronco or the full race clutch ? I bought this bronco with the billet hub used so is a new one as loud as a used one , are there parts that can be replaced to quite down the clanging .

·
Registered
761 Posts
my buddy is getting 77-78 in the hardpack with his 686. if all your getting is 62 you might need some more work done.but that can cost alot
Haha...is your buddy have a short yellow rhino:fingersx:
Damn Jimbo you really like me don't you.....you just diggin that hole deeper and deeper son....:banana::banana:

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
my buddy is getting 77-78 in the hardpack with his 686. if all your getting is 62 you might need some more work done.but that can cost alot
Damn Jimbo you really like me don't you.....you just diggin that hole deeper and deeper son....:banana::banana:
Patsytomjason michael.....I like you just fine brotha....your just the only guy I know with a rhino that will run 78mph:fingersx:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I have ever option that Chris benchmark can put on except i run pump gas , i do have weight ( rear seats , doors , full cage roll bar , hole car dyno matted ) but i am running 25 instead of 26 that might be a limited factor on the top .

·
Registered
761 Posts
Patsytomjason michael.....I like you just fine brotha....your just the only guy I know with a rhino that will run 78mph:fingersx:
Boy you are just like my brother always pushing the **** out of the wrong hole...74 to 75 mph on the street....:) :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks for the help . what spring are you running ? Are you running a bronco or the full race clutch ? I bought this bronco with the billet hub used so is a new one as loud as a used one , are there parts that can be replaced to quite down the clanging .

yeah its a bronco and you can replace every part on it. clanging is cause it is a 1 cyl. engine

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
I have ever option that Chris benchmark can put on except i run pump gas , i do have weight ( rear seats , doors , full cage roll bar , hole car dyno matted ) but i am running 25 instead of 26 that might be a limited factor on the top .
Wouldnt it have been cheaper,lighter,and esier to just buy a intercom system to dampen the noise:alcoholic:

·
Registered
519 Posts
why do you need to go so fast... do you plan on driving on the freeway or somethin?

its all about how quick you can get to about 60 or so, if you are concerned about going any faster then you shoulda bought a rail imo.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts