Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
May be difficult to find a good one and shipping will be a lot. Can try seat covers maybe. Northern Tool sells an identical seat for tractors around $100. Could also switch to RZR seats for more comfort if you can find a cheap set for $100-$200.

·
Registered
24 Posts
+1 on the rzr seats. I picked up a pristine pair for $75. Less than the price for a good pair of seat covers. Used the original rhino seat bases. I did have to reinforce the seat bases a bit because the rzr seat flexed more on the rhino seat base.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, man. Been considering Northern.
+1 on the rzr seats. I picked up a pristine pair for $75. Less than the price for a good pair of seat covers. Used the original rhino seat bases. I did have to reinforce the seat bases a bit because the rzr seat flexed more on the rhino seat base.
Thanks guys. Can most any year rzr seats be made to work.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I've seen 800 and 900 series seats used, not sure about the newer ones but most likely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The ones I got were not more than about 3 years old. I can't remember what model they came off. The exterior width was identical to the rhino exterior width. The height of the rzr seat back required the razor seat to be mounted a little bit more to the front on the rhino seat pan, but being that I'm 5'8", that was a plus for me. I don't think it was even an inch further forward.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
check facebook marketplace too, I've seen many on there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts