Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best door for the money for a 2008 Rhino. any one got Black Fab Rhino doors ?
thanks Steve

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
jimbo at fu2 chassis makes really bad azzz doors at great price
seen them, and was going to go that route until I found a smokin deal on a set.
I'd highly recommend the FU2's doors, they look great.

·
Registered
49 Posts
can you get those powder coated straight from fu2

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
who makes those?
those are the ones you see bare in the first picture call jimbo at jso/fu2 tell him I sent you and you want a set of doors like mine they use bear claw latch so no raddles you can slam the door like a jeep :fingersx:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Them are nice, gotta get me a set.

1,651 Posts
who makes those?
those are the ones you see bare in the first picture call jimbo at jso/fu2 tell him I sent you and you want a set of doors like mine they use bear claw latch so no raddles you can slam the door like a jeep :fingersx:
around $550 bare, if Jimbo does not mind you telling me how much you paid, I have been looking for a while and those are badass. How much do they weigh? thanks!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
who makes those?
around $550 bare, if Jimbo does not mind you telling me how much you paid, I have been looking for a while and those are badass. How much do they weigh? thanks!
$550 bare is without the billet cable release ,I never weight them but he can use thinner steel tubing if you want them lighter.I didn't care about wieght so he use heaver gauge on mine

·
Registered
10 Posts
they are real close friends of mine and they have the shop up and running again in a new spot.ill head up there tomarrow to take pics of the shop . i have there numbers if u need them

1,651 Posts
i met vic at his house and had him install my cage when they were going thru their stuff. lil vic wired my lights and had some problems, have not spoke since then. great family but somehow turned out bad...post some pics, but dont think they want to hear from me. I was pretty pissed. thanks, tell vic I love my cage!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts