Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a fab shop making full doors that are hinged. What I'm looking for is a chromoly frame with aluminium skins. I have seen them before but I don't know if the owner fab 'em up or it was a shop. I found a guy out in the 951 that does them but not for the '07's yet. Any help would be appreciated.:1zhelp: :Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
They quoted me 900 in an e-mail for the 07's but they aren't ready yet. I think I've seen people post 850 for the earlier years.
Seems steep for me. I think I might just get sides put on and get in it Dukes of Hazzard style.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
join the club...wait, i have half doors

·
Registered
212 Posts
yeah, $800. is what i heard.

Man, i think i might start making those things. there's only about $100.00 buc's in material there.

·
Registered
153 Posts

Man, i think i might start making those things. there's only about $100.00 buc's in material there.
I just e-mailed them last week asking about them. I'm going to have some made locally, I'd pay 500 for them but 900 is out of the question.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

yea but there is a lot of labor to make them

·
Banned
49 Posts
These are the Desertworks Fab doors and they are really nice. IMO well worth the $$.

They look like POOP with that big ol gap!!! Blows me away that he can do a decent job on the entire door and leave a big ol eye sore on the rear of it!! and for 900 NO WAY!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I kind of thought the same thing off road ryan. That gap is ugly. I do like the doors but not for 900.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i wouldn't give them 2 cents with a gap like that. nice door with a big old gap

1 - 16 of 16 Posts