Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Since Quadfest has been canceled for July 2009 Pink Ribbon Riders and NYATVOnline decided to push our event back a month into July instead. All info for DirtFest 2009 is at the link below. Thanks and see you there - JT

Pink Ribbon Riders: Snow Run Events - Wyoming

P.S. We Need Volunteer bands or DJ's for an hour or 2 set on either Friday, Sat or Sunday. It will be for The Charity event in the Monticello area July 24, 25, and 26th. Please let me know if anyone is looking for some good free advertising in exchange for playing at the event. Band or DJ logo and name will be printed on posters and mailings in 3 states...Plus its for Charity! Also anyone interested in Vendor Booths etc. Please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updates:

Who is coming to Dirt Fest? Here is the PRR Press Release I was sent yesterday - JT

Press Release 5/28/09

2009 DIRT FEST event to be filmed by FISHER's ATV WORLD TV Show. TV host Brian Fisher will ride with the Pink Ribbon Riders on event day and be a guest host at the awards party after the ride. The event is pre-registration only. Hurry and register online today!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts