Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,
Anyone know if the green light can be changed in the digital dash, say to blue,is there LED's inside that can be changed..
Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i guess someone needs to be first.... so i will see what i can do as soon as i get a chance..
Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well i guess someone needs to be first.... so i will see what i can do as soon as i get a chance..
Thanks
Gary

If you want I can look for a junk dash at the shop in the morning, atleast that way you dont destroy a good one... no poromises though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks
Gary

If you want I can look for a junk dash at the shop in the morning, atleast that way you dont destroy a good one... no poromises though.
That would be AWESOME!!:banana:
just let me know..
Thanks for your time...
Gary

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks
Gary

Hey,
Did u have any luck on finding one??
Thanks Gary

·
Registered
671 Posts
pretty sure that that thing works like a LCD watch that you would push the button and it lit up.
probably cant change the green back light color

·
Registered
581 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts