Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a short clip of going through some 1-2 foot deep whoops with my LSR mid travel.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Dang dean that beast looks way different now that its white. You need to be going way faster then that to smooth it out a little more.

Oh by the way have you rented out that auto tune from donald so I can take a crack at it?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. The compression in the rear was set a bit too stiff for just the driver. It was previously set for 3 passengers. I could probably use a bit more rebound dampening too.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang dean that beast looks way different now that its white. You need to be going way faster then that to smooth it out a little more.

Oh by the way have you rented out that auto tune from donald so I can take a crack at it?
I gotta weld in some bungs first.

·
Registered
979 Posts

I gotta weld in some bungs first.
Do you know are you able to use that setup with the single bung on the muzzy header, to be able to tune both cylinders to the same map or do both sensors have to be plugged in to get it to even work? Right now I dont wanna have to take my header out to weld in the two new bungs.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know. I was going to research that exact issue for the same reason.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I don't know. I was going to research that exact issue for the same reason.
Lemme know what you find out. I would think that since your going to get two maps made at the same time that if you just left one sensor out it would still read the out side air but the sensor that is in would get the correct reading and then just duplicate the map for both cylinders but that might just be way to easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts