Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard the Imperial county office in conjunction with the Director of the BLM have officially banned Dan aka-"Dbestduner" from the Rhinoforums and from glamis for throwing his empty beer cans in the fire at wash 6 a few months ago....looks like they're cracking down on litterbugs!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Let him have Wash#6,

Wash # 10 or # 12 is the Best

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Haha! Thats what that sucka gets from bring out bottles of Smirnoff to the sand dunes and tossing them in the camp fire while CAMSHAWN was sleeping! LOL
Looks like no more Double Deez out at the dunes. :eek5:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
ill be in Glamis this weekend with my Canon camera that shoots 1080 video.. if you want to set it up with a JBS and a UTV INC sheave.. ill record and post it up, no matter the results.
Didn't you read the title of this thread? Dan is banned from Glamis! :dunce: LOL
you also cant read lol.. banned Dan aka-"Dbestduner"

see your already making excuses why we cant drag race...:greddy2:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
ill be in Glamis this weekend with my Canon camera that shoots 1080 video.. if you want to set it up with a JBS and a UTV INC sheave.. ill record and post it up, no matter the results.
Didn't you read the title of this thread? Dan is banned from Glamis! :dunce: LOL
you also cant read lol.. banned Dan aka-"Dbestduner"

see your already making excuses why we cant drag race...:greddy2:
Thats cus CAMSHAW-N cant spell for chit and I know who he talking about puto! Haha
Dawg - I am always ready to drag race your ass ***! The moco AKA "roach towing company" is always on call to do work on your ass like always! LOL :box1:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts