Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a custom chromoly cage, Jaz 10 gallon fuel cell, powdercoated doors w/ welded tabs and Zeus fittings, roof. Paid over $6000 back in the day. off of a 2007. (909)261-7933 shoot me a text or call. If I sell this, I will start parting it out. Stay tuned!!
$1900. Southern CA inland empire area.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
PM me about the fuel cell if you decide you would like to sell it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I wanna sell that cell w/ the cage. Its kinda a package deal!
No problem, just through it out there. I already have a cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'll throw in the Jet Trim hi back seats, Aluminum seat bases,billet latches,3" crow belts and complete cage w doors,roof,mirror and fuel cell.$2000.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Long travel sold, come and get it!!

Long travel gone, I have everything else(besides shocks, cv's, axles). Send a text to (909)261-7933. I am still pullin it apart! give me some time. I will ship. Priority mail preferred. You pay! I take paypal. Southern Cal. Inland empire.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Updated parts list

I sold long travel complete,frame,plastic and paddles. Still a lot of stuff. Send me atext and I'll send u a pic and a price for what u need. I'd really like to see the cage,doors,roof fuel cell go to a good home. U gotta c to appreciate!
Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Ray what's up, I believe he sold everything because I tried to buy the cage, fuel cell and doors and he said they were sold. This was back in Frebruary I believe.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Ray what's up, I believe he sold everything because I tried to buy the cage, fuel cell and doors and he said they were sold. This was back in Frebruary I believe.
Thanks Abner, I been hunting for this doors all over but no luck, did you get does pictures I tex you of the cage? pm or email me.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.