Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i'm hoping to be at the dunes that weekend. if not should be able to joinin. i've never been there either

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm thinkin' I might be going to the dunes that weekend also? I'll let you know, cuz I really want to do that trail!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I"LL BE AT THE DUNES THAT WEEKEND!!!!!! sorry i'm just really happy about that. next i'll be in for running crown king, i really want to do that ride

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Mr. Off-Road said:
its going to be more fun than lighting a firework next to your wiener!

What the? :lol:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome Chandler! This is going to be fun...

Know, I have never done this trail before but both Dave (crazicooter) and Macro (oldmanpaintball) know this trail *very* well.

Marco sent me this email suggestion about the ride and staging area:
we need to be at lake peasant between 7:30 -8 so we can leave at 8am . its 56 miles round trip . takes a average of 3 hours each way . we dont want to be coming down in the dark it gets cold .
the staging area is the air strip . take castle hot springs up to cow creek rd make a right . there is a staging area in the corner but that is still park property and they charge . keep going a mile or 2 and its on your right side .you cant miss it .

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.