Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here feel like doing Crown King on Feb 17th? I have never done that trail and most of the people I ride with are going to be a Glamis that weekend.

Anyone want to get together and show me the trail?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i'm hoping to be at the dunes that weekend. if not should be able to joinin. i've never been there either

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm thinkin' I might be going to the dunes that weekend also? I'll let you know, cuz I really want to do that trail!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I"LL BE AT THE DUNES THAT WEEKEND!!!!!! sorry i'm just really happy about that. next i'll be in for running crown king, i really want to do that ride

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it would be nice to stage sometime around or before 9am ... we can do the whole trail and be back before late afternoon.

But we can make it flexible ... just wear warm clothes, there is snow up there .

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I think I may have to join you guys for this ride.......Ive been wanting to do the CK run for awhile now! :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Mr. Off-Road said:
its going to be more fun than lighting a firework next to your wiener!

What the? :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Will be in Glamis checking out my new long travel, But I deifnately want to do Crown King soon, haven't been there in awhile.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome Chandler! This is going to be fun...

Know, I have never done this trail before but both Dave (crazicooter) and Macro (oldmanpaintball) know this trail *very* well.

Marco sent me this email suggestion about the ride and staging area:
we need to be at lake peasant between 7:30 -8 so we can leave at 8am . its 56 miles round trip . takes a average of 3 hours each way . we dont want to be coming down in the dark it gets cold .
the staging area is the air strip . take castle hot springs up to cow creek rd make a right . there is a staging area in the corner but that is still park property and they charge . keep going a mile or 2 and its on your right side .you cant miss it .

1 - 20 of 64 Posts