Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Crown King on saturday!! it was a good time. Perfect weather, and there was still some snow. I rolled the rhino twice!!! We were just crawling some rocks, so nothing high speed.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep! that was a close one. I spotted it but never thought we would end up that far to that side. Anyway im gonna start rollin with my moto helmet for stuff like that.

BrianB- Its just a homemade deal. I used 7/8" tubing cause I only have a manual bender and a 7/8" die so...its all basically one piece so I can easily gring it off if I want and put my bed back on. I still need to weld in supports for the bottom of the fenders to hold them in the correct position and so they dont wobble when driving.Im also doing aluminum panels in the bed and for a tailgate.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
after taking mine off recently.. i would say about 50-60 lbs.. i can lift it, but can't install it myself.. its too awkward.. it made a huge difference in how the rear suspension felt..it was really stiff when doing some test driving.. but i also didn;t have the cage on either.. and thats close to 100lbs too..

g-

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Anybody have an idea of what a 42" PRP bench seat might weigh? Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts