Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our 2007 Sport Edition yesterday for sweetie puss to ride at the dunes.

First mods will be harness bar, harnesses, leg minders, and a flag mount. Will do other small things to it down the road. Probably won't be doing any full cage set ups or a back seat. This unit has to do double duty working around the property too.

Hi to all and thanks for having me.

Buck

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome! Glad you found us!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
THose are great mods.

I have decided to go a total opposite route, no seatbeats, no cage, no helmet, I also figured I would get a crash dummy too to drive my Rhino down a hill and I would watch. Now that would be stu stu stupid! Don't take me seriously today. Not having the best morning right now......

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THose are great mods.

I have decided to go a total opposite route, no seatbeats, no cage, no helmet, I also figured I would get a crash dummy too to drive my Rhino down a hill and I would watch. Now that would be stu stu stupid! Don't take me seriously today. Not having the best morning right now......
LOL. Good reply. I liked it.

Thanks for the welcome all. Look forward to some friendly banter in the neer future. :hump:

Buck

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have decided to go a total opposite route, no seatbeats, no cage, no helmet, I also figured I would get a crash dummy too to drive my Rhino down a hill and I would watch.
thats the only way i roll....well around the parking lot at work

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
THose are great mods.

Hope you had a better rest of the day, Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts