What would that be to ship to Canada t6x1m8 il trade you the wife/cat/2kids lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
where do you ride NW?.....I'm up in sedro-woolley

·
Registered
395 Posts
I wish...I cant afford gas to go...I traded my sandrail for the rhino this summer cuz i could never get to the dunes...i thought we would use the rhino more...I have a 2001 chevy crew with the 496 and alison gets 10mpg and my 40 foot raptor but i'm allways broke and cant afford to go anywhere...wife laid off last year...trying to trade a quad right now for a utility trailer so i can go to walker valley down the road in big lake to use it...it really sucks when you have a good city job ...but with boy's in high school and football and high prices on every thing!!...we are allways broke...i'm ready to give my house away and live in my trailer

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude i hear you. i own a small construction company and cant find any work, but you have to get out to do things or its not worth it, i have a small trailer for the rhinos, what kind of quad you got

·
Registered
395 Posts
Its a like new 2000 yamaha Blaster 200cc 2 stroke 6 speed ...fast as hell but small...my boys ride it..its on craigs bell. for 1,000....i also have a 2000 yami PW80 kids bike that is also new 500...been serching craigs for 6x10 trailers...i offer the 80 if cheep...the blaster if the upper range...for trade...these days i find it easy to trade things cuz no one has $$$

·
Registered
395 Posts
like back in the day....like the waltens....them old timer's just barter'ed for every thing...they had low muney's...and grandma hade it....someone cut wood, a blacksmith,fruts and veggy's.....like i said i'm about to be a dessert rat and go solar and wind power and grow my own ****......well like every month 1,400 house...as soon as you pay it?....you oh again over and over...then cable ,phone,gas,ext,ext...it just never ends.....I think if i drive my mint chevy crew and 40 raptor with everything i own into the desert SW and just live and gaurd with guns...well i'm just dreaming

·
Registered
395 Posts
you got a trailer?.....her is my [email protected] send some pics and i can do the same

1 - 17 of 17 Posts