Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a green and black theme for our Rhino. Is it possible to make the "Big Horn" lettering green and if so, what does one use for paint? Obviously the white lettering from the factory is paint, no?

I've seen this before and I think someone said to use "shoe coloring"..??

·
Registered
395 Posts
this might help..or anyone else...at my local truevalue...in the paint sec...they have these paint sticks in a pen,...made by krylon...they have like 5 6 colors...its paint...coomes out like felt pin...works really well

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might check that out today. Need to make sure it is ok to use on rubber.

this might help..or anyone else...at my local truevalue...in the paint sec...they have these paint sticks in a pen,...made by krylon...they have like 5 6 colors...its paint...coomes out like felt pin...works really well

·
Registered
395 Posts
white letter tires and white walls are white rubber....not paint....these paint sticks are fine for rubber and hold up well....if you dont see the exact color you want?.....get a small artist paint brush and spray some green paint that you have been using into a paint can cap....and dip your brush in that and paint the outline letters on your tire....thats also easy with a steady hand....if you mess up just wipe off with paint thinner...nice idea and should look cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts