Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
u try bigjim from on here ?
Nice advice, he stated Cognito is 2 weeks out and BiggJim works for Cognito....

You can try Seven Saturdays in Buena Park Ca. He carry Cognito and I saw a set there but I havent been there in quite some time. Worth a try.
Toll Free - 877-777-4170

·
Registered
391 Posts
I just bought some from seven Saturdays in Buena Park last week. I think they have one set left

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Try Hunterworks, that's where I got mine

·
Registered
391 Posts
What was that? Let's see it!

·
Registered
4,522 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
goldie is just a fruit cake dont worry ! :)
I liked the first comment before you edited it better.Put it back...lol...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Did he slap me with his wallet again or was it his dads big ballin backyard vette????:rofl2:
I just like giving him a hard time cause no matter how many people call him on it.... He just KEEPS giving out bad innacurate advice.... LOL

·
Registered
7,181 Posts

Did he slap me with his wallet again or was it his dads big ballin backyard vette????:rofl2:
I just like giving him a hard time cause no matter how many people call him on it.... He just KEEPS giving out bad innacurate advice.... LOL
LOL

·
Registered
5,800 Posts

i got my moms vw bug this time in the front yard and my pennies rolled up !

oh by the way looks like bigjim is taking care of it, so next time goldielox eat a big bowl of them , LOL u da man !

·
Registered
7,181 Posts

i got my moms vw bug this time in the front yard and my pennies rolled up !

oh by the way looks like bigjim is taking care of it, so next time goldielox eat a big bowl of them , LOL u da man !
Lol...

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
I'll try to get a set expedited, As mentioned before 7 Saturdays has some. Most my other dealers buy them as ordered.
did you get my pm on 2 sets
Yes sir!! Ill get you a sales order going on monday, OR you can call seven saturdays and have them now! They have 3 sets in stock.

Seven Saturdays Motorsports Performance Parts, Accessories, Tools & More!

Thanks!!!

i can wait..just let me know when they're ready:banana:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.