1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
cool beans.. nice wheelies

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Man that thing sounds sweet, can't get mine to sound or run like that. I guess you have a few more cylinders than me, lol.

Nice work Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
r1 rhinos are the ONLY way to fly...so much fun and reliable
So much fun and absolutlely reliable once you get the Gremlins worked out.
What Kinda Gremlins did you have? Mine was flawless...only thing I had was I was running CV to the MAX angke and we broke one first 5 minutes out...added a limit strap to shorten it up a 1/2" and have never had another problem.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
r1 rhinos are the ONLY way to fly...so much fun and reliable
So much fun and absolutlely reliable once you get the Gremlins worked out.
What Kinda Gremlins did you have? Mine was flawless...only thing I had was I was running CV to the MAX angke and we broke one first 5 minutes out...added a limit strap to shorten it up a 1/2" and have never had another problem.
I noticed my cv's were doing the same thing during the build but caught it in time when I had the rear end jacked up and in gear making sure the chain was tracking correctly and aligned. Strapped it up a 1/2 inch like you and good to go.

Gremlins were nothing major really. I just don't like having problems. It takes away from my riding time...lol...

-The Tilt switch was giving me grief at first. Siliconed the pendelum in place and that took care of that.
-Blew a coolant hose off a fitting. No biggie.
-Had a hard time keeping a chain tensioner in one piece. Come to find out the sprocket I had originally that I never used was the one I should have used the first time.

All in all the Gremlin's cost me less than $10 to fix. Everything is good now.:fingersx:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.