Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably not the best way to introduce myself but here we are. This site has been awesome for helping with minor issues will lurking around for info but this time I'm a little unsure.

I have a 2007 Rhino 660 SE and just had my engine redone as the previous owner run it right out of oil. Well was working fine for the first couple months but now my clutch is slipping and slow to lock up. Also the freewheel going down hill really sucks as we all know the brake systems on these things are .....well they are terrible. I live in a small town in British Columbia so looking to rebuild the whole system in one shot as I don't have time to run around looking or ordering extra pieces.

SO the big question is where to get parts? Yamaha OEM is horribly expensive. was quoted over $1200 in parts for the wet cluch system. Whats my options my fellow Rhino riders?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
US exchange kills it for me and as you may not know is shipping costs and "brokerage fees" which is just a government scam to process your item. Unfortunatly bit the bullet (hope it was from a registered firearm lol) and bought the system up here. Major sting in the wallet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts