Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

Clicking left rear tire

2113 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Orange Julius
Ok I have a clicking noise from my left rear tire when I turn it does it going straight is fine I did the wheel bearing an put a different outter cv joint can anyone help me I'm getting frustrated????
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Ok I have a clicking noise from my left rear tire when I turn it does it going straight is fine I did the wheel bearing an put a different outter cv joint can anyone help me I'm getting frustrated????
A stone in the tire.................
Clicking

Not a stone in the tire I just tonite put new tires an rims on it an still the same
Clicking is almost always a CV
Yeh I changed the outter I have another inner one so I will change that but it really seems that the noise is at the tire!
Yeh I changed the outter I have another inner one so I will change that but it really seems that the noise is at the tire!
Clicking while you are turning is most likely the CV.
CVs are the more likely suspect. Could be the bearings.
I did the bearings an the outter cv I'm going to change the inner an see what happens!!
I did the bearings an the outter cv I'm going to change the inner an see what happens!!
Did you ever figure out what the noise was? I just did the same: new bearings, new CV's, and now a click/slap sound...argh!?
Did you ever figure out what the noise was? I just did the same: new bearings, new CV's, and now a click/slap sound...argh!?
Turned out to be a worn wheel hub - new axle/splines in a slightly worn wheel hub. Problem solved!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts