Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, getting kinda quiet on the forum - would someone please go out and purchase an old 660 so we can fire up the discussions again...:grin

just kidding.....LOL

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,221 Posts
Okay, getting kinda quiet on the forum - would someone please go out and purchase an old 660 so we can fire up the discussions again...:grin

just kidding.....LOL
Lol... I'm in the process to sell my 06 660 soon....just got to scratch out a Craigslist Ad and take a few photos of it.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts

just kidding.....LOL
Lol... I'm in the process to sell my 06 660 soon....just got to scratch out a Craigslist Ad and take a few photos of it.

After my back blew out again last January we came home from our trip to Az, Ut and Co with Brian we sold the truck and 5th wheel and bought a MH so thinking about a jeep for offroading and running around. Going to Ut for the month of Sept then put the 05 660 up for sale and become a jeeper creeper.

·
Administrator
2,221 Posts

just kidding.....LOL

After my back blew out again last January we came home from our trip to Az, Ut and Co with Brian we sold the truck and 5th wheel and bought a MH so thinking about a jeep for offroading and running around. Going to Ut for the month of Sept then put the 05 660 up for sale and become a jeeper creeper.
We are downsizing to only 1 truck, a trailer, and a toy....so my one owner Rotaxed Rhino is going very cheap.

Already sold 2 CJs, 1 YJ, and 1 TJ.....with 2 more CJs due for sale. And a 55 & 57 Chev, 2003 F-550 and then our lives will be much more manageable!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

We are downsizing to only 1 truck, a trailer, and a toy....so my one owner Rotaxed Rhino is going very cheap.

Already sold 2 CJs, 1 YJ, and 1 TJ.....with 2 more CJs due for sale. And a 55 & 57 Chev, 2003 F-550 and then our lives will be much more manageable!!

Ah, think you need to have a conversation with Rhino Rat....:wink

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ah, think you need to have a conversation with Rhino Rat....:wink

At 75, the thought of parting with my Rhino has crossed my mind, but just don't think I'm ready to pull the trigger. It's akin to taking the keys away from an elderly person - oh crud, that's me..:sad

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
At 74 I hear ya, wife and I love the rhino, the problem is bending over to setup the 5er.

·
Registered
158 Posts
my wife parks her walker next to the Viking and returns to the same spot when riding. i'll get pictures next time.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
my wife parks her walker next to the Viking and returns to the same spot when riding. i'll get pictures next time.
You can't beat those "tuff chicks"

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Yes God Bless her

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I just bought an 04 660 Rhino and have posted questions in serveral of the sub forums in the last two weeks and no answers. Hopefully someone will answer soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I just bought an 04 660 Rhino and have posted questions in serveral of the sub forums in the last two weeks and no answers. Hopefully someone will answer soon.

Try posting them again!
after i posted in this post, several people have posted answers to my posts, so thanks to the people who answered.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
I been busy woking on my bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking for answers! Im new here!

Paul, welcome to the site. Lots of good info can be obtained here - sometimes the responses are immediate and sometimes they take awhile depending on the questions and how busy the people ( with the answers) are.

Start a new thread and ask away. Be sure to state make, model, year and 660 or 700. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts